Effective Jan. 1, 2016 we will initiate a Rate increase (for only the second time since 2006).
Half-Day trips will increase by $25. Full-Day Trips by $50. HOWEVER, for any trip booked (with $50 Deposit paid) before Dec. 31, 2015, we will honor the lower 2015 Rates.
HALF DAY (4 hours on the water) ... $150 (1 person, $175 effective 1/1/16)
............................................................. $200 (2 people, $225 effective 1/1/16 [add $75 for 3rd angler])
FULL DAY (8 hours on the water) ... $225 (1 person, $275 effective 1/1/16)
............................................................ $300 (2 people, $350 effective 1/1/16 [add $100 for 3rd angler])
($50 Deposit required to reserve date)
After confirming your fishing date, click the the button above to pay your deposit with a PayPal account OR with your credit card. Deposits will be refunded if we cancel due to severe weather. For other cancellations, deposits will be held and your trip re-scheduled on a mutually convenient date.
CLICK HERE to learn about ordering Scenic City Fishing Gift Certificates.
Credentialed members of BoatUS receive a 10% discount.
Fishing Licenses are not included in cost. Effective July 1st, 2015, much to our dismay, the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency eliminated the Non-Resident 1 -Day Permit. Non-Residents must possess a 3-Day Permit for $20.50. We will be lobbying to restore the Non-Resident 1-Day Permit in the future. If you would like to express your opinion, please SEND THEM AN E-MAIL. Click the ad to the right or HERE to buy online, or buy licenses at any Walmart.
CLICK HERE for information on cabins to rent. We highly recommend that you check out "The Mill House Cabin" or "Deerfield Creek Cottage."
For Fishing WE provide:
- All equipment (bring your own if you wish)
- All bait
- Good attitudes :)
- Fishing License (Click HERE to buy Tennessee Licenses online) Also available at Walmart or local bait stores
- NON-Resident 3-Day Fishing, No Trout (Type 077 = $20.50)
- NON-Resident Jr. Annual Fishing (required ages 13-15, Type 070 = $11)
- NON-Resident Annual Fishing, No Trout (Type 076 = $50)
- TN Resident Annual (Type 001 = $34)
- TN Resident One-Day (Type 021 = $6.50)
- TN Jr. License (required ages 13-15, Type 002 = $10)
- TN Annual Senior Citizen (65 & over, Type 164 = $5)
- TN Permanent Senior Citizen Sportsman (65 & over, Type 167 = $50)
- Appropriate clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses for weather conditions (We will fish in rain, but not severe wind or weather. Deposits will be refunded if we cancel due to severe conditions.)
- Food, munchies, soft drinks, alcoholic beverage (in moderation), etc.
- Cooler/ice if you want to keep fish (We do NOT clean fish)
- DESIRE TO HAVE FUN!